Here you will find quality products to support natural horse care and training.
All products have been reviewed or tested by Cynthia Cooper, her herd of 13 horses plus 1 mule, and passed as horse friendly.
- Bitless Bridles – The LightRider Bitless Range.
- Bareback Pads – LightRider Bareback Pads, Treeless Saddle Pads and Girths.
- HaySaver Slowfeed Nets – Greedy Steed and Tough Nets from small to round bale size.
- Clips/Chinstraps/Reins – Rope, Leather, Cotton and Biothane reins, Rein Clips and Chinstraps
- Feed/Mineral Supplements – The Balanced Equine range of minerals by Carol Layton
- Books – on horse care, hoof care and education.
- CD’s & DVD’s – Hoofcare, Bitless Riding and Inspiration.
- Clothing – caps, grooming gloves and Rain Kilts.
- Dogs – herbs, insect collars, grooming tools.
- Grooming – gloves and tools
- Gift Vouchers – from $50 to $250
- Halters & Ropes – Supersoft halters, ropes and strings.
- Hoofcare – Wild Loop Knife, Bug Buster, Radius Raso, hoof pick.
- Insect Protection – Insect collars, fetlock bands, discs
- Organic Herbs – Brookby Herbs equine and canine liquids
- Rugs/Blankets – Tearmender and cleaning comb
- Saddle Pads – Treeless pad & Dry Seat Pad
- Safety Stirrups – Smartrider Breakaway stirrups
- Tack/Rug Care – Leather Care & Tearmender
- Training Tools – Slick Stick, flag, rope products
Do you want to give your horse a more natural life, to know the best way to feed and care for them?
Do you dream of riding/driving your horse in the most comfortable way – free of a bit, with equipment that is lightweight but strong, easy to care for, and that works ‘for the horse’?
Are you trying to save time and money while you look for the most efficient way to keep your horses for their optimum health and happiness?
If you answered yes to these questions, you’re in the right place. We provide the products you need.