Six new products have recently been added to the Natural Horse World Store that I’m excited to share.
These are part of my commitment to finding equine equipment that makes horse care easier, safer and more enjoyable.
Laminitis – Understanding, Cure, Prevention by Remco Sikkel
This book offers practical solutions and simple preventive measures. The emphasis is on the very important role you play as the horse’s owner. In short, after reading this book you will know how to help your beloved horse to recover and remain healthy.
This 240 page A4 size book full of colour photos explains precisely and comprehensively what happens in the horse’s body, both just before and during laminitis.
It details the latest scientific findings with regards to:
- underlying diseases such as PPID (Cushing),
- treatment methods,
- toxins and stress all are extensively discussed.
- So too is the critical importance of good nutrition, housing, exercise and correct hoof care.
Quick intervention can prevent a lot of suffering. As a horse owner and hoof trimmer I can highly recommend this book as a thorough and easily understood resource.
For just $39 + shipping its essential for all horse owners to not only cure, but understand and prevent laminitis – the second most prevalent equine disease after colic. Read more and buy your copy here if you’re in Australia or here for other countries.
LightRider Easy Clean Girth
The LightRider Easy-Clean Girth is designed to go with the LightRider Bareback pads but is also suitable for saddles with longer double girth straps.
- Easy to clean by removing the synthetic fleece section from the webbing and buckles.
- No more buckles damaging your washing machine!
- Velcro on the nylon webbing holds the fleece in place firmly while allowing easy removal.
- Elastic on both ends for your horse’s comfort.
- Thick fleece to protect your horse’s sensitive skin – no girth galls!
Designed and made exclusively for the LightRider range. For just $29 it’s perfect for keeping your horse comfy – buy one here.
These beautiful Button Knot Reins are handmade and spliced for superior strength and a smooth finish.
- Made from 10mm Tuff Tack rope with a beautiful contrasting button knot for easy fastening with no need for a rein clip.
- Lighter than the 12 or 14mm rope reins to enable good chinstrap release, but still feel great.
- The flat loop ends have internal hand stitching, while the tail end is back spliced for extra weight and a neat finish complete with leather popper.
Great for trail riding, western or cow working disciplines. For $75 you can add some style to your LightRider Bitless Bridle. Buy yours here.
Natural Horse World Cap
The Natural Horse World Cap tells the world you care with the slogan “I care for their Body, Mind & Soul”.
One size fits all – with velcro adjustment at the back.
Pure cotton drill six panel construction with a curved peak.
Get yours here for just $16.95.
New Rasp Blades:
Radius Rasp 1 and 2 Replacement Blades
These stainless steel replacement blades are designed for the Radius Rasp 1 and Radius Rasp 2 Pro.
If you haven’t yet discovered the benefits of this handy tool used to create the ‘mustang roll’ and keep your horse’s hooves tidy between trims, please read this review.
With so many great products to choose from, be sure to make the most of your 10% first order discount when you get your ‘Bucket of Bonuses’ from the Natural Horse World Store.
Just look for the subscriber box and enter your email to benefit from all the bonuses.