The session will start with a machine called a BioFind. The BioFind is a innovative, one-of-a-kind tool for scanning the horse’s entire body. Whenever living tissue is damaged or injured there is a change in the electrical resistance in the tissue relative to the immediate area. The BioFind locates these areas by reading the variances in electrical resistance in a tissue. It creates a clear audio signal when it locates these compromised areas so that the area can be marked with a crayon for treatment with the BioPack.
The BioPack is a powerful therapeutic photonic light device which uses both infrared and super-luminous red light for application on areas pinpointed by the BioFind.
Photonic Light Therapy
Photonic light therapy has been shown in over 40 years of independent research to deliver powerful therapeutic benefits to living tissue such as bone, muscles, tendons, nerves and joints as well as being beneficial in helping wounds, cuts and scars.
What can Photonic Light Therapy do?
- Stimulate cellular reproduction
- Relax muscles and stimulates nerve transmission
- Stimulate acupuncture points and immune response
- Provide relief of minor pains and aches
- Provide an improved range of motion
- Provide an increase in local blood circulation
- Stimulate tissue granulation and connective tissue projections, which are part of the healing process of wounds, ulcers or inflamed tissue.
- Stimulate fibroblastic activity which aids in the repair process.
- Increase RNA and DNA synthesis. This helps damaged cells to be replaced more promptly.
- Increase vascularity (circulation) by increasing the formation of new capillaries.
Written by: Tammy Woolley: Horsetorque – Ph: 0410 600 888
Photonic Light Therapy / Saddle Assesment